While your expertise and services may stay the same (or maybe not?), the online world changes fast and people’s expectations are growing equally fast! Your website needs a refresh every 2 to 3 years to keep attracting clients and maintain google rankings too.
- Here are a few ideas for your website facelift over the summer:
- Update your design elements, give your site a fresh coat of paint!
- Check all the functionality, e.g. is the contact form still working, are there any broken links?
- Improve site speed – delete unnecessary plugins, compress images, declutter the navigation.
- Enhance mobile optimisation – if your site’s not mobile-friendly, you have no chance of a decent google ranking!
- Review your content – tweak text to reflect new services and areas of focus. And work on your keywords for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- From GDPR to Google Analytics 4 – Is everything as it should be?
A revived website can be a game-changer for your consulting business. Treat your site to a little TLC this summer.